Ep. 002: My Guiding Principles For Investing in Cryptocurrency
The same principles that apply to investing in more traditional asset classes, like stocks, bonds and commodities, are just as applicable when investing in Bitcoin, Ethereum, et. al. In this episode, I share mine and why having them is important if you want to win at the great game of investing.
Principles of Investing
- “This time is NEVER different … ”
- “NO ONE can predict future direction of price. No one.”
- “Trees DON’T grow to the sky.”
- “Pigs get fat. Hogs get slaughtered.”
- “Hope for the best. But plan for the worst.”
- “We have met the enemy. And she is us.”
Links Mentioned In The Show
- Ray Dalio Interview with Tim Ferriss
- A Random Walk Down Wall Street by Burton Malkiel
- Episode 001: Why investing in Bitcoin Might Be A Better Idea Than You Think
- If you have any questions at all, about this or anything else, if you agree, disagree, doesn’t matter .. I’d love to hear from you. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I answer every email personally.
- Or, leave your comments below.
Subscribe, Rate and Review